Friday, July 23, 2010

I must have caught the museum moving crud!

The final week is now over and I have one work day left. Today I was feel under the weather, and after being there for 8 weeks and not missing one day, I finally got the bug. I suppose I'm allowed one sick day in that time frame? :)

Recap of the week though: The BIW saga continues, more plans, more plans, more plans. Each hull represents a different vessel that we have gone through. I have organized different shelves to house various numbers of vessels. One shelf has BIW hulls 1-25 (which are all done and sorted), one shelf has BIW hulls 26-40 (now all done) and have now moved to a third shelf, BIW hulls 41-65. It is slowing filling up and we are nearing 2,500 plans completed in the finding aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment